Today I’m sharing a VERY, VERY, simple cookie recipe! Don’t be fool by it’s lack of ingredients because these cookies are big on flavor!
I think they’re the perfect cookie to make especially during the holidays when it’s time for cookie exchanges and family get-togethers.
Here’s the recipe but you could always watch my video to see exactly how easy they’re to make! I’d love to know if you made them and more importantly if you liked them!
‘till next time,
1 14 oz bag sweetened coconut flakes
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2/3 cup chopped lightly salted almonds
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
3. In a large bowl combine the coconut, chocolate chips, almonds and sweetened condensed milk.
4. Stir until combined
5. Using a scoop or spoon, scoop the mixture onto the pan.
6. Baked cookies 12-14 minutes or until the tops get a toasty brown.
7. Let cool on pan.
8. Enjoy! Recipe makes 3 dozen soft and chewy cookies!
You can find me here: